Tuesday, February 24, 2015

A Walk in the Clouds

And while my heart feels that I could still see him -that he's just there travelling somewhere, I know it real hard that he's already gone. That he already left us. I believed that for me to find peace and to break the silence, I need to cry it out.
A month after my father's death I headed back to Singapore and took this shot over an airplane view.
Like Cheryl Eckl's quote, "death, while not easy, can be beautiful and that love is, indeed, eternal", the grief I am feeling right now being the worst and most difficult thing to get by has given me many epiphanies to live on. The earnest of all intuitions include the understanding of the evident context of loss and and the dent significance of consanguinity or let alone a family.
"Dad, I want you to know that I am sorry if I ever did fail you. Please hear me in saying that the dreams you had for me have not yet shattered."
"I love you, dad. Someday when this life of mine is over, I will see you again. I miss you." 
________________________
first published on flyingburger.blogspot.com and on facebook Nov. 15, 2012 



No comments: